Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 14th

Sweet little girl,

I've been putting this off long enough. Not totally on purpose, there's been a lot going on. 

August 14th, your Angel-versary was a hard yet touching day. I was and still am in awe with all who participated in that day in memory of you. It was very touching to see pictures, receive all sorts of messages, calls, emails, etc. all to support us through this trying day. 

The latter half of the day was more of a challenge than the beginning. The memorial we held at your cemetery was sweet but I didn't feel your spirit like I would've liked.

Well, without a doubt I was grateful and humbled by everyone's support, and absolutely loved the pictures that were sent my way. They brought tears to my eyes. They probably will never fully know just how much this all meant to me.














Mikkie, I miss my little girl like crazy! I'm grateful for the angels on both sides (earthly and heavenly) that continue to strengthen and hold me up especially through the extra tough times. 
I really don't know what else to say other than.... I just love you so much. 

Love me always,

Mama

0 comments: