Thursday, August 8, 2013

Redo

Hello my sweet girl,

I've been writing to you, just haven't 'sent' them yet. When I sit on my letters too long and revise them too much, I get distracted in the meantime and have a harder time getting back into it.

I've also been busy redesigning your blog. Do you like it? I have something in mind a little more personalized I wanna do in the near future but for now I thought it was cute.

Why am I spending so much time on it? August started last week, and I didn't even have to look at a calendar to know that, my spirit and emotions told me. I keep myself involved in something or a few things... I usually become more busy this month to help keep my mind occupied. I chose to update your blog and organize things. It's a lot more time consuming than it sounds.

I finally planned your Angelversary, are you proud of me!? A week before, that's not too bad. right.... I wish it wasn't so hard for me to plan, I always want to do something special for you. My ideas and thoughts always feel like they fall short of the greatness this day deserves.

I've been having so many mixed emotions. In some ways I'm coping better, but also feel like I'm still falling apart at times. As I was redoing this blog, I was going through older posts and some of the comments... it brought me right back to that time and tears involuntarily streamed down my face. So many sweet and comforting thoughts/comments shared. People are good, you know that? I've been blessed to see that more these past few years. More opportunities for people's goodness and kindness to really shine.

I'll be back soon, my angel. I promise.

Love,

Mama

0 comments: